BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Boss Stuff on the Interwebs: Wednesday Links 29/12/10


It's the end of the year, which means roundup lists are everywhere. Consider this my roundup list of roundup lists. That's not to say that I agree with all the below choices, but I do dig all the below sites so it's worth a look. And I did do some weeding; one site listed She and Him Volume Two as album of the year, which sent them off this list, and hopefully into a mental ward. 
My favourite albums of the year are coming soon. But in the meantime here are some of the more interesting lists I've found: 


  • Ten best of albums of 2010, as argued by three different contributors-- Mixtape Muse
  • Ten 2010 albums you probably didn't listen to but should have --melophobe
  • Ten 2010 albums that you were too much of a music snob to give a chance-- Draw Us Lines

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...