BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Please Stand By



We here at Mr.Shuffleupagus (me) are having problems of the technical kind. The computer tries to shut down just as the internet gets started, leaving me with a kind of blogging blueballs. I'm not sure what's going on with it exactly, but suffice to say it's probably Belgium's fault. In any case, I've got people looking into it:


 If anyone can get my PB&J sandwich out of there, it's these guys.


Posting may not resume until I'm back in Moscow, which would be some time next week.

In the meantime, here is something from a computer far more OK than my own. Enjoy. (Or weep for humanity. Whatever, both will take about 1:57 of your time.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...