BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Coachella Lineup is Out but I'm Not Even Going to Bother

I'd planned to give the Coachella lineup and then write a little something to go with it. Suffice to say, it would have been both hilarious and thought-provoking.


But then things in this city got a bit ugly today, and I really could not be bothered. Sorry guys.


Instead, I'm just going to post it:





Lots of amazing stuff, but no big surprises. I'm sure a lot of people were hoping for the Bowie rumour to be true.


Also unfortunate: you'll see that contrary to rumours, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia is NOT  going to be doing a live show. And that's all the excuse I need to post the following video. I know I could do with a laugh.


Enjoy:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...