BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hanni El Khatib, Hitchhiking, and Hernias: Weekend's Here

This is the weekend I move everything I own across the third largest city on the planet by hauling it down to the street, flagging down random passing cars, and arguing with the drivers until they agree take me across town and help with my luggage for 400 rubles or less. Then I take the metro back across town and repeat  steps 1-3 until the old flat is empty. So it seems about right that the elevator is broken and I live on the 10th floor. Jive.


With all that's going on, I'm not sure about internet access these next few days. I've set some posts to a timer, but I set my alarm clock wrong at least twice a week so we'll just see how that plays out. Either way, I'll be back soon. In the meantime, here's Loved One, the new video from Hanni El Khatib who, as you alreadiy know, kicks ass.


Have a better weekend than me, all. Stay cool, hep cats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...