In Mother Russia, repairman calls you.
So posting may or may not be patchy. Luckily I have a list of things for you to look at:
- Prince Harry got Snoop Dogg to write a track called "Wet" for Prince William's bachelor party. Fell In Love With a Drummer explains why I just typed a sentence that reads like an acid trip.
- I haven't heard the Greenhornes "comeback" album yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Electric Comic Book explains why you should be, too.
- I'm making mixtapes off the radio for everyone this year, but The L Magazine has some more impressive ideas for music lover-gifts.
- I looked into Gonjasufi thanks to The Devil Has the Best Tuna. Because how can you not download something labelled "Turkish Surf Music"?
- Prefix has a list of good songs to take off bad albums. Like the way I have one song off Duran Duran's Thank You. I'm not even going to tell you which one, so don't ask.
- Clicky Clicky Music Blog is really excited about the upcoming Yuck album. I'd never heard of the band before, but they make it contagious.
- End of the year means roundup lists. Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good rounds up their 25 favourite videos of the past year. The Yeasayer video gave me a very ugly dream when it came out and I haven't been able to watch it since, but otherwise this is a swell way to waste two hours.