BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boss Stuff on the Interwebs: Wednesday Links 15/12/10

Artist's Rendering: Australian Link.
  • When I was 16, my badassery was fairly limited to chopping off all my hair and sneaking gin. At the same age,  Zoo Kid is putting out impressively mature, dark-wavy singles. Whatever. I also skipped class and made out with boys. (Thanks to guerolitomusic for this one.)
  • Four artists I think you should listen to-- Shapers, La Femme, Tristen, and Pujol--are all in one post. Indie Surfer Blog just saved me a pile of writing. 
  • ThisBonusTrack wants you to listen to The Steelwells and it's worth a visit, if only for the super-duper video.
  • Electric Comic Book reports that the outgoing Florida governor has pardoned Jim Morrison. In related news, you can now tell people that you spent some time today reading about an important legal clemency case. That should shut them up.
  • And rock nyc shows what happens if you don't die before you get old. Warning: it involves making painfully crappy videos. Might be the cataract.

1 comment:

  1. "In related news, you can now tell people that you spent some time today reading about an important legal clemency case. That should shut them up."

    I sure did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...